Sunday, December 20, 2009

Canon Digital Minidv Camcorder Better Than Expected Can SD Memory Cards Film HD Footage?

Can SD memory cards film HD footage? - canon digital minidv camcorder better than expected

Looking to buy a new camera because the sound is on my shit (I have a Canon ZR830 and) they have terrible problems with the engine noise. I took film courses and research online and people often said film in a MiniDV tape, and I agreed with them that I do not want to put all my things (family videos, etc) my computer. So I decided to have a video camera with built-in memory. I like the camcorder from Samsung SSD because of its durability and quality. I want to HMX-H100, because it is cheap, Full HD and has an optical image stabilizer, which have been led to believe it's better than digital image stabilization, and is also easier to change or help. Unfortunately, this camera has no internal memory, so you need to use SD cards. This is not a problem because they are cheap, but I want to know if you can get Full HD 1080p pictures on them, I mean, I thought it was SD? The reason you do not need a film camera is that I want to summer camps in all the clock and do not take the tape with me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment