Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feasibility Of Building A Dune Buggy Degrees Or Qualifications For Financial Analyst (Corporate, Investment Banking)?

Degrees or Qualifications for Financial analyst (Corporate, Investment Banking)? - feasibility of building a dune buggy

I have a degree in finance, have experince years as a financial analyst in investment banking, my job is to launch a feasibility study to develop financial models (profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement, and the behavior of "computing WACC, IRR, NPV, and palms.) ratios. Business services include debt awareness and M & A. Last June, I took the CFA Level 1 exam and not pass.Before, my results, I decided to not continue, as I have found that the CFA on a portfolio Management are focused, I'm not interested at all. Now my problem is that I feel I must make some reservations about (the knowledge and the promotion of) my office colleagues, the CFA held in June, and my boss is a big fan of the CFA. No, I do not want to FSC"Less" than in my office colleagues. So my questions:
1 - What are my options?
2 - What is Islamic Finance MBA or MBA
3 - What do you think of the CFQ (http://www.cfqualification.com/whatiscf/ ...
4 - Am I entitled to take CFA?
5 - Advice me please

Please note:
1 - I am a woman who is not called at midnight to work something.
2 - as the idea of self-employment

3 comments:

V.T.V.RA... said...

It has a sort of get at FSC as the best score by a financial analyst. It is a myth.
MSc in Corporate Finance is a good measure, and the topics covered are: Introductory Econometrics, Finance
, The Macroeconomics of Finance, Accounting,
Issues in Corporate Finance,
Empirical Methods in Finance
ANALYSIS and portfolio management,
and
Securities Regulation INVESTMENT AND PRACTICE

Ed Atun said...

Islamic Finance MBA fantastical worlds open. This ..

Allergic To Eggs said...

does not receive the FSC, because if you do this, a magnet for headhunters, and others who want to work with FSC standards, and you have denied they are interested in this job. and save money, time and effort ........... They can always prove themselves on the challenge and that it can meet any challenge that is offered treated. may be wondering "why the CFA, with very little interest? and you can respond with the words:

"I wanted to challenge the FSC as it is intense and makes me proud to be a CFA. In addition to the pride that has broadened my credentials and my circle of contacts."

Post a Comment