Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Travel Insurance For A Person With Brain Anuerysm Driving Without Insurance (but Not Aware!)?

Driving without insurance (but not aware!)? - travel insurance for a person with brain anuerysm

Hello, I have a similar problem has already been discussed, but I do not understand well enough. I was arrested, while (the way my friends in the passenger seat of the car with me) and when I would not accept my insurance documents. Testified about the role of insurance (but unfortunately not the certificate) is driving this car on legal and said that "by any other person for travel to and from the place of business" as I thought I covered the nurse and went with him (and) for the day. I owe you e-mail and a letter explaining the situation and believed to be assured, and now I received a summons to go to court with these documents (less than a penalty I guess). A Long breathless question, I know, but someone has been in this situation, and that you advise me? I've never been to court and I am a little worried to be honest. Thank you for your help.

9 comments:

One nation under God. said...

Find a lawyer represent you! If convicted of insurance rates in May double up to five years and a lot of money the attorney will cost

rowdy said...

Well, (your question and I read several times), I do not see what you've done wrong.

He was taken "by another person (you travel) to and from a place of business" and that's what we've done.

I think the police tried to get a chain. It would not be the first time.

C T said...

Do you have your own car insurance policy for another car? You may have third party cover on any car you drive, check it out.

In addition, the section entitled "to and from a job" sounds like it refers to "commercial use" of the car. It may also be useful to check what they mean, because it could mean a "fixed" working as an office. If your spouse uses the car for the day visiting patients, they must be "Class 1 commercial use" best to call your insurance company before the kiss.

Good luck with the court, hope that you out.

Bardic said...

The certificate is the thing. Generally I would say that the clauses in the "catch-all" implementation of the policy document. If you go to court, but you will have the opportunity to explain, has emerged as the misunderstanding. I could speak a lawyer first, however, often provide free maintenance first.

Do not panic go to court, they explain what to do, where they are, etc.. Just dress appropriately, calmly and politely to the bank, which (usually) three normal people in the community that works like real life to know. Oh, and if he is guilty, he was asked whether it to say something before the sentencing. Now is your chance, sorry, for his lack of understanding and access to justice and apologize #039; s time.

musicalj... said...

Unfortunately, ignorance of the law is no defense that can be confusing the law. Insurance is a minefield. If you often of vehicles from your partner, you must bring your insurance as a call ~ ~ driver, with which you will give all the protection they are entitled.

Greybear... said...

Sorry, I know! Go to the law, as honestly as possible and hope that the judges show a little common sense.
Good luck!

WelshLad said...

Go out and publicly say honestly that I'm going to become lawful, and I'm sorry.

Bear said...

It would be best to check with your insurance company to know exactly who and what is covered by this policy.

Not with insurance is not an absolute crime, ie he is or insured. If it is not insured then you consult a lawyer go to court. It's not like they drive without insurance, because some people see open to us.

The invocation of the best kind of judges and the hope of a lesser penalty. Good luck.

g_a_n_d_... said...

A lawyer and runners the best person to advise you on this issue.
Please go see a lawyer for traffic violations, if you're lucky, will not be charged for the initial consultation.
Enjoy all the insurance forms with you.



Go before the court are high, and I can understand your concerns, I can only say that even if the courts do not try to be fair, they obliged by law and violates the law if they demonstrate and show understanding, but not quite left

Post a Comment