Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Internet Wont Connect To Pogo Why Wont My Internet Explore Connect To The Internet?

Why wont my internet explore connect to the internet? - internet wont connect to pogo

I
Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, but when I try to open Internet Explorer still can not connect to the Internet, says Internet Explorer can not display the webpage

I do not need a proxy can I do?

I mean, I have a regular Internet connection and Mozilla Firefox works obviously EMBARQ ..


? plz help

4 comments:

3rd rate demon said...

--- Go to Tools> Internet Options
and set everything to default

Herrick L said...

I had this problem several times, mostly because they accidentally on the "Work Offline" button. Go to the Tools menu, click Internet Options. In the "Internet Options", click the Connections tab. Make sure that you are never selected for a connection option. Click the Advanced tab. Under Browsing, uncheck the check box to synchronize off-line elements, the time for a checkbox, then click OK.

Hope this helps

June S said...

did not need a proxy for a standard Internet connection. Have you checked May that spyware has infected your IE? Try this website for more information http://delete-virus.com

Rojers said...

Try these proxies impressive unlock blocked sites and streaming video!

http://invisurf.info

Be sure to tell your friends so they can benefit equally.

Happy surfing!

Post a Comment