Monday, February 1, 2010

Linear Optocoupler Circuit Any Alternative For This Integrated Circuit : IL300 Linear Optocoupler?

Any alternative for this integrated circuit : IL300 Linear Optocoupler? - linear optocoupler circuit

Hello

I am working on a project, and the http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/I/L/3/0/IL300.shtml IC IL300 is a part of him
Unfortunately I can not find here in my country
Is there a substitute or alternative?

This circuit consists of 3 infrared-emitting diodes, as I believe, the sheet says, I can normal diodes instead of him?

overcome an idea for my problem, it is estimated, thank you

1 comments:

Technobu... said...

There seems no substitute for IL300 except Til It 300th
Stock 300 Order Here in Australia, at $ A8.69.
It has probably elsewhere.
It is doubtful whether any replacement part can be used.
I also see that Siemens .. sell on Google in May?

Post a Comment