Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heavy Implantation Bleeding Sign Of Twins Do You Think Its Just My Period Or Implantation Bleeding?

Do you think its just my period or implantation bleeding? - heavy implantation bleeding sign of twins

It is 4 days I had sex and my period is not to love another week and a half. Moreover, it is a little lighter than my normal period, but obviously still a little hard to know what I have read implantation bleeding in line ... that sound more like doing? Am I pregnant? If I am prego I am for other characters in the coming weeks? and how long should I wait to pass a test at home?

2 comments:

Its a girl 12/3 said...

Implantation bleeding is the point that sounds like a deadline for me

Its a girl 12/3 said...

Implantation bleeding is the point that sounds like a deadline for me

Post a Comment