Monday, January 4, 2010

Pearl Ear Rings I Accidently Dropped My Pearl Earing In The Toilet.Does Anyone Know How To Safely Sanitize A Pearl?

I accidently dropped my pearl earing in the toilet.Does anyone know how to safely sanitize a pearl? - pearl ear rings

You should use a mild detergent and warm water. Your best option is a mild antibacterial soap for the hands to use. Do not use detergents or products. The alcohol and hydrogen peroxide can ruin your pearls in time. I would stick with hot soapy water. If the toilet was clean water, when he fell into the ring, soap and hot water, everything you need to clean!

Good luck!

3 comments:

Wounded Duck said...

Tequila kills everything!

THEMrsMi... said...

Why not try an antibacterial soap to wash, wash your hands and the pearl?

Little Dragon said...

Alcohol.

Post a Comment