Saturday, January 16, 2010

Palm Tree Pendant I Am Looking For The Meaning Behind A Pendant Medallion With A Palm Tree And 2 Crossed Swords On It.?

I am looking for the meaning behind a pendant medallion with a palm tree and 2 crossed swords on it.? - palm tree pendant

GOLDTONE of this coin is the color, shape, and a stop sign, is scalloped edges, with rounded triangular section along the border. The center is firmly with one hand raised, starting at the bottom of the palm are two crossed swords, knives, seems to have the edges is presented. Does anyone know the history of this concept, or what is? Thank you!

2 comments:

firefly3... said...

I'm not sure what that is ... But what you describe ... It looks like something out of Saudi Arabia. My father gave me some earrings with that description.

Mackenzie T said...

Morocco Google, I'm sure this is his flag,

Post a Comment